Sunday, October 18, 2009

Methods Playground

This is my very first layout that I did for Methods Playground. And since it is a techniques challenge blog I decided to do tutorials on how I made my layouts to inspire the challengers in creating their wonderful layouts. So do drop by from time to time.



Here is a tutorial on how I created my take on my very first Methods Playground layout.
What I used:
-white cardstock
-distress inks
-water spray
-stamps
-craft sheet
-perfect pearls
-brush


I first smudged some distress inks on my craft sheet then sprayed water on it. I then placed the white cardstock on the ink and let the paper absorb the ink.


Here is how it looked like.


After drying the paper I then stamped images on my paper and applied perfect pearls to give it a shine. You can use any stamping techniques that you want.


And here is the finished product.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!