Saturday, October 31, 2009

Flu for My Birthday!


It's my birthday today and I'm nursing a flu! What a great way to celebrate a very special day. But hey this would not stop me from visiting my parents' grave. As a tradition we always visit the tombs of our loved one every November 1, All Saint's day.This is how I celebrate my Birthday year after year ever since I was a kid. My Birthday would not be complete without this. So later I will be visiting my parents at St. Therese of the Child Jesus Parish where my parents' ashes are buried. Then I will cook Tuna Pesto pasta and Bbq to treat my nephews, nieces and sisters. My body my be aching but who cares birthdays come only once a year.

By the way here are some photos of yesterday's trick or treating:

My Little Ball Player.


Spooky.


Whoooooo....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!