Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family Bonding


We have been planning to bring Ike to Umali Freedom Park since he learned how to walk last December. The said park is a place were families can enjoy and bond every weekend. Finally, our plans pushed through last February 20 and 21. That was the first weekend where Gee's schedule allowed us to have this family bonding. And of course as a scrapbooker I did not forget our camera to document the moment. Here are some the pictures we took last weekend.



This is a funny photo of Ike looking through the lens of the camera. He looked into the lens as if teasing me. lol...

We were able to capture Ike coughing with his hanky covering his mouth.

A family picture taken by no other than US!!!

Ike's way of saying "Thank you Mommy, I Love You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!