Friday, November 14, 2008

And He Walked!

Finally, Ike can walk on his own 3 months after his birthday he can finally walk. He is not that confident yet because he still continues to hold our hand in going places. Actually he was already able to walk about 2 months ago but he got sick and this delayed his walking development. It took another 3 weeks before he started to try walking again. We are not rushing him because I would like to cherish this moment were he is still dependent on you. I love how it feels every time he takes my hands to guide him. Yes, it can be tiring but who cares he is my son and I love him so much. I don't want him to grow fast hehehehe. Here are some proofs that he can walk:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!