Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scrappinmoms Idol Grand Finale and Bazaar

Up to now I still have that Idol grand finale hangover. Congrats to my co LB Scrapaholic, Issa for being on the top 3 and of course to Cookie for winning the Idol crown! Yesterday, I went on a scrapbook shopping spree! Yipee...I enjoyed it a lot! I brought lots and lots of papers, a stamp, a couple of stamp pads, and some stickers. Here are my loot:



Daisy Bucket Papers:





This is a layout I made during the crop using the daisy bucket papers.I will try to give a detailed description on how I made this layout later. Let's just hpe my son dosn't wake-up in a few hours.



I fell in love with these Autumn Leaves Cute Boy world line. Fit for my son's layouts.



I also bought some sassafras papers it's from their new line. What I like about these papers are their die cut edges. I would love to strip it and layer it on my layouts.



My Dream Street Loot




Last month I accidentally bumped into Heather Bailey's Blog while blog hopping. I loved the colors on her fabrics. Its fresh look is so pleasing to the eyes. I was surprised to see that she had a scrapbooking line. I acquired some of her Autumn leaves product line in yesterday's scrapfest. It looked so yummy. It will be great in creating some altered items and my mini albums. I will still have to discover how to incorporate it in my son's layouts.


On the side note.



Finally it arrived! I purchased this Sizzlits Boxed brush font from my friend Zabeth. I've been eyeing this font for several days already but unfortunately it is already discontinued. Luckyly I got it first. This font is so versatile and its size is just enough. Not to large and not to small. I've been borrowing Ate Issa's boxed brush for several months now because I can even use it in my mini albums.

My 100% Boy Layout%:



Hey my son is still taking his nap. So, as promised, I would like to share with you how I made this layout.



First I cut the Daisy Bucket Playlist-Download paper. Then I cut some circles from the Party mix paper. I used foam tapes to attach these circles to create a 3d effect. Bottons were also used to help me create this 3d effect. By the way, used the Pink Paislee Office Linggo as my background paper. I am so fond of used grid line as my base.



I hand drew a car and cut it to create this die cut.




I would like to focus on the stamp that I used it's by Autumn leaves. I used one of the border stamp to frame the picture. I used the gold brilliance stamp pad.



To high light the frame further I filled the circles with my black zig pen.I loved how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!