Friday, October 10, 2008

My Scrappinmoms Idol Entries

Hey! Do you like the new look of my blog. Well, it's Christmas season already. I guess I got bored with the old look of my blog so I changed it a bit. I tried my hand on customizing my header. The digi kit is courtesy of My Shabby Princess . I loved the way it turned out. If only I can get a free Christmas digi kit somewhere. Maybe I can make a Christmas themed header.

Anyway, I would like to share with you my layouts for the Scrappinmoms Idol Contest:

Elimination round:



Week 1. It's Party Time:



Week 2. A Color is a Color is a Color



Week 3. A Day in a Life




Week 4. Layers of Me



Week 5. Supersize It



Week 6. Why I deserve to be next Scrappin' moms Idol



This was the last week but unfortunately I didn't make it to the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!