Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Artful Blogging Challenge on www.bookoto.com

Bookoto is a local online book store here in the Philippines. This month they are sponsoring a blog challenge. The challenge is all about the overall design and meat of the blog. Since I started this blog I've been wanting to improve it but my knowledge on the technology hinders me to do so. I tried to study how to create a wonderful header but I was not successful. So I just downloaded a template header. I chose the title Heart and Soul: The Life of Scrapaholic. This blog is basically about scrapbooking and my daily journey to the world of scrapbooking. I usually post updates on my life and of course the scrapbook challenges that I join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!