Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Issa Tagged me

Issa tagged me!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me: (1)I gave birth to a baby boy last Aug.18, 2007 (2) I got pregnant after 3 years of marriage (3) My baby was named after my husband (Gilfred) and my late father (Pacifico) (4) My husband and I got married after 10 years of being steady (5) I am a preschool teacher (6) I was born on All Saints' Day Nov. 1 (7) I'm a scrapbooker

A - Age: 30 turning 31

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: Teaching
D - Drink or Smoke: I don't drink or smoke. Mabait ako eh.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Issa, Liezl and Chris

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms

H - Have a Boyfriend: none, a husband!

I - In love: of course, with my family

J- Junk Food You Like: Lay's Potato chips addict ako dun!

K - Kids: Baby Ike

L - Longest Ride Ever: Trip to Pagudpud

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Tatiana yun dapat yung name ni Ike kung Girl sya

O - One Wish You Have Now: To go on a trip around the world!

P - Phobias: Creepy crawlers!

Q - Favorite Quote: Life is like a box of chocolates you'll never know what you'll get -Forrest Gump

R - Reasons To Smile: Baby Ike

S - Sleeping Hours: During work days 12pm to 5am, ngayon while on maternity leave... 9pm to 12mn then 1am to 3am then 4am to 8am

T - Time You Woke Up: between 5 to 8am

U - Unknown Fact About You: it took me 6 years to tell my parents na boyfriend ko ang asawa ko ngayon.

V - Vegetable You Hate: okra

W - Worst Habit: I can sleep all day!

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest and foot

Y - Yummy Foods: Roast Chicken,

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio


Anyone can grab this tag... and now I'm tagging Cabbie, Au, Iris, Ria, Joanne, April, Phylline

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!