Friday, June 20, 2008

See Me at the Nook!

Its been a long time since I last posted. I've been busy with work. my baby and a new challenge that I joined. I joined the Nook Scrap off contest. we are already on our 3rd week. Here are some of my projects there.
For my Biggie 1 challenge at the nook I made this:






For the Biggie 2 Challenge I made these:


This a canvas that I did for my husband.







I made this using toilet paper tube as inspired by the summer class at the Bad Girls site.

Altered tin can.







3 comments:

  1. nice site! my wife is into scrapbook too!
    ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your scrap off projects are soooo cool! love that mini album with the dates on the tabs and that canvas, too! nice job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!