Saturday, February 23, 2008

New layouts!

Wow! So many things has happened since I last posted. I was not able to post lately because I got really busy and We also just came back from our family trip to Bohol. Bohol Was really great! There were several firsts for baby Ike. Here are some pictures of our trip. Baby Ike First Plane Ride First Beach Outing! Foggy Chocolate Hills
Hanging Bridge

Floating Restaurant!

My Little Attic Pop Culture Challenge.
Just last Week Mla sponsored 2 challenges. The Pop Culture Layout Challege and the Altered project. Ate Issa one of my Scrapbooking friends won the altered project and Ate Timi won for the layout Chiqui Won the card challenge. Rita and Ate Liezl also won for the Scrapbooks Hawaii Challenge.

Here were my entries for the MLA Pop culture Challege.
Altered CD Cover

Altered CD

Pop Culture Layout

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!