Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thanks!

Today I got eliminated from the scrappin moms idol challenge. It was a wonderful experience for me. I was surely challenged everyweek, but never felt pressured by it. I felt really good everytime I finished a challenge except for this last challenge. The challenge that got me eliminated. It was only this week that I felt the pressure. First I cannot decide on what item to use. (I was choosing between a Magic card that my husband gave me and the foot prints of my baby) 
Second, I was already feeling guilty that the challenge was already 
taking too much time from my baby.
Nevertheless I am still grateful that I got this far. To the scrappin moms thank you very much. And to the rest of the LB Scrapaholics who are still on the go... God bless to you. Remember our motto "All for one and one for all" meaning "Ang laban ng isa ay laban ng lahat, ang premiyo ng isa ay premiyo ng lahat." Laging hating magkapatid at walang lamangan. 
Kaya dapat isa sa inyo ay manalo ha! (pressure) hehehehe.

P.S. Sayang nga lang ung discount sa scrapfest tickets. hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!