Friday, January 12, 2007

New Scrapbook to Make


      Hi! Well last January 3, 2007 my home pregnancy test tested 
POSITIVE!Wow, I was really happy about it. My husband was even 
more excited than I am.He kept on repeating, 
"Daddy n ko? Daddy n ako?" Well I guess we are really excited about it,
after all this will be our first child. I finally decided to have a baby after 
2 years of marriageafter my father died last November 28, 2006. 
I got really lonely because Iwas really used to having my father around. 
Well after Dad died I decided to open a new door.

   With a new baby coming, this means a new scrapbook to make. 
I started to document my pregnancy already. 
I kept my home pregnancy test and started taking pictures of my tummy. 
My husband and I plans to take pictures of my tummy every month. 
I hope that I will be able to find time to make this album.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!