Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Very First Blog

Hi everyone! Well this is my very first blog.  I created this site so I can share my toughts, experiences, updates about my life, activities and most especially about scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is a hobby that was introduced to me about 4 years ago. I started when Ate Cors introduced to me the hobby.
She first invited me to join a scrap page making contest sponsored by101Boutique. 
I was not able to join this contest becauseI had NO IDEA what a 
scrap page looks like. hehehe.
Well, after the contest she showed me the winning pages.I was really amazed by what I saw.
That is when I started collecting pictures and materials for scrapb
ooking.
Well now the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Scrapbook

My Creative Mess!